[openbeos-cdt] Competition for logo

  • From: "Boris Kuncer" <borisko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 00:52:54 +0100

If someone of you does not read forum I've send this suggestion.

>Also I have an a idea and suggestion to you all.
>Let's make a dead line for submission of logos. A kind of competition.
All logos can be post on this topic in next two weeks. After that we can
all vote for 5 best logos. With that we can sand it to other OpenBeos
teams as our official idea how logo should look.

What do you think about idea of little competitions with dead line for
all subjects ( logo, slogan, mascot...) We can take a part in them and
also be judges.

-boris