[haiku-bluetooth] Re: Current Status

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-bluetooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 17:26:00 +0200

Hello Oliver,

Am 19.06.2009 um 22:26 schrieb Oliver Ruiz Dorantes:

has anybody tested the stack lately?

In case of abnormal operation, could anybody send me his syslog, output of the bluetooth server window(and by command line if possible)?

A quick test shows not much progress on my side, unfortunately...

Not recognized:
- Acer BT-100(?)
- BlueFritz! v2.0

Unable to boot:
- Belkin F8T012xx1: hangs on splash screen (problematic on Linux, too, though)

Not working: (after manually starting Bluetooth services)
- Hama 00049225: found but bt_dev_info and preflet hang when trying to access it
- (?) BT-3000C: dito
- MSI Star Key Ver.222-BW: dito
- Sitecom CN-521 v2 001: dito, and "Event f could not be understood or delivered", "Incomming (null) event" (sp), "Event 0 could not be understood or delivered" on start
- Conceptronic CBT200U2: same, including messages
- Microsoft X08-91974: same, including messages

All are USB dongles, each tried after warm reboot, connected before Haiku boots up.

Every time, I needed to manually "Start Bluetooth services" from the preflet. Is that normal? Shouldn't adding the Bluetooth Optional Package make the required daemons (or whatever) run by default?

Andreas