[haiku-appserver] Re: we need to think, I think...

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 13 Jun 2005 16:44:01 -0000

> I can't really see any
>advantages of the current design in terms of speed, I only >see that it
>complicates things unnecessarily.

>Also, IMO RootLayer does too much.

Yeah, I agree. I also have a question about rootlayer:
In the current architecture, we have one rootlayer, but the comments here and
there, and the fact that we have an "ActiveRootlayer()" method makes me think
that will be more than one. May I ask you why ? Why do we need more than one
rootlayer ?

Stefano Ceccherini aka Jack Burton
Scegli il tuo dominio preferito e attiva la tua email! Da oggi
l'eMail di superEva e' ancora piu' veloce e ricca di funzioni!
http://webmail.supereva.it/new/