[haiku-appserver] Re: update code.

  • From: Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 01:34:19 +0300

        Okay, I may be sleeping tomorrow at may desk, but what the hell... :-)

        I managed to solve the problem with those update requests being "lost".
It should work correctly now, at least from that point of view. :-)

        Stephan, can you confirm some improvement, as I have tried to test but
you forgot about Painter.h :-)) and I could not compile at that moment.

That's it for today, I'm going to sleep.
Night-night!
Adi.