[haiku-appserver] Re: some help please
- From: Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 01:53:54 +0300
Adi Oanca wrote:
Now, how to reproduce:
- take main.cpp and link against our libbe.so (I use R5, so
- run the server, run the app.
- move (quickly) the floating window around.
(if you are not able to reproduce this, I will submit the WIP that I
have related to input stuff, and when this is enabled by a define in
Layer.h, it crashes a lot more often)
NOTE: I'm using GeekGadgets' compiler. (never had a problem with it)
I tried Oliver Tappe's compiler and something funny is happening.
When I compile with:
$ jam haiku_app_server
and run the test, the bug won't appear anymore. I tried this several
times but the debugger has not been called. So, thank you Oliver.
However, when compiling with:
$DEBUG=1 jam haiku_app_server
the bug appears immediately.
I'm guessing this is a compiler problem. What do you think? Should we
mail Oliver? Has anyone reproduced this bug? (to reproduce faster,
Other related posts: