[haiku-appserver] Re: question

  • From: "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:47:48 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Adi,

> > That code was in place before you fixed the clipping. It works
> > now, that's
> > why it's commented out. :-) I simply forgot to remove those
> > lines before
> > the commit.
>
>       So should I understand your text isn't getting thicker? :-)

Yes, the clipping works just fine now. Completely ignore these lines, they
are commented out. I put them in before BeGeistert, because they would
hide the clipping problems that were there at the time. Now they are not
needed, I just forgot to remove them.

+++ GMX - Die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More +++

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail