[haiku-appserver] Re: progress and status

  • From: "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 01:59:29 +0200 CEST

Axel D=F6rfler wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005 00:37:26 +0200 CEST:

[BRadioButton]
> Looks much better now.

Thanks. It is fully font sensitive too (ie the dot scales with the
font).

> BTW I know it's not an option right now, but maybe activate/
> deactivate
> anti-aliasing per view with a flag later=3F That would avoid adding
> another method to BView.

Yes, that's certainly possible, though Painter would have to be
modified to support this at runtime. Nothing much in the way of that,
though. This part of Painter will need some work anyways. I can think
of a number of ways to speed up rendering, and AGG itself has gotten
some improvements meanwhile. IIRC, I read on the website that blending
was speed up by 40%. Which, given the current slowness of drawing, is
quite a lot.