[haiku-appserver] Re: progress and status

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 00:37:26 +0200 CEST

"Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> It would be nice if you guys check out that app (src/tests/serves/app
> /
> playground) and make some comments about it's usefullness as a little
> demonstration on what currently works.

Looks really nice!
Other than making this work perfectly (and maybe add some other view/
control classes), I don't have any suggestions. Oh, maybe use
BColorControl for the colors.

> P.S. I will look into improving the rendering of BRadioButton, as a
> little more care has to be taken with regards to the anti-aliased
> drawing. Essentially, you have to be careful about the current
> LowColor
> if you draw in B_OP_COPY, so it is the same "problem" as with text
> rendering in R5. B_OP_OVER totally avoids the issue, but reads from
> the
> frame buffer.

Looks much better now.
BTW I know it's not an option right now, but maybe activate/deactivate
anti-aliasing per view with a flag later? That would avoid adding
another method to BView.