[haiku-appserver] Re: problems (was: Re: fonts & rendering state)

  • From: Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 09:52:09 +0200

Hi,

Stephan Aßmus wrote:
BTW the app_server is much more stable now, but still crashes very
often. Unfortunately, the best way to let it crash is by winning
Minesweeper - which I can only do natively :-/

:-) It still crashes quite often for me. And some stuff that previously worked is now broken again:

* enforcing BWindow size limits

Well, you know that's my fault. :-)

* preventing layer placement at fractional offsets (see BAlerts)

This I don't know where is it from. Could you describe the problem in little more detail? Thanks.

* syncing the client and server about layer placement (only works sometimes)

Same. A bit more details? (is this about a BView's frame/bounds rect?)

* coordinate conversion through the hirarchy for scrolled views

I'm pretty sure this is because we did not use the right stuff for calculating the bounds rectangle. I'll get onto this after solving the size limits problem(very soon).

bye,
Adi.