[haiku-appserver] Re: private development

  • From: "DarkWyrm" <bpmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:01:22 -0500 EST

> Hi DarkWyrm,
>
> Ok, I understand your reasoning, but could you maybe put at least
> together one test app, ie the one you run which connects to the
> app_server? Maybe I'm completely wrong about this, but don't you have

> test application that is currently nowhere in the Haiku tree? If you
None that I'm aware of. *sheepish grin*

> look in the Jamfile for the painter test (src/tests/servers/app/
> painter), I think you will find everything you need. The painter test
> does not use any of the cppunit stuff.
I actually have put together a BeIDE project which works quite well in
testing the BApplication cursor API. I'll see if I can bang out a
jamfile to build the thing as a regular test or something and check it
into the tree to give you an example to work with. Worst case, I'll
send you the project file and the other sources sitting in the project
directory privately. HTH

--DW