[haiku-appserver] Re: partly paiting

  • From: Korli <korli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 23:30:58 +0200

Stephan Aßmus a écrit :

Hi,

after I updated my SVN rep and cleaned up some code here and there... when I first booted into Haiku again, many views didn't paint correctly. For example, menus only paint the first item when the open, the others are painted when they are highlighted "on mouse over". Just to be sure, I reverted my changes, but the problem persists. Is anybody else seeing this? If so, has anybody some clue which change caused this? It should be a change from after last Sunday.

Confirmed after today's update. I tried with revision 14038 of Window.cpp and it worked ok.
This change caused the problem https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/haiku-commits/2005-October/003174.html

Bye,
Jérôme