[haiku-appserver] Re: pageflipper OK but/ overlay CMAP8

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 9 May 2006 08:36:39 -0000

>Sure, although there are still a number of problems with >it: even

Of course, like everything else, no ? :)

>though I was not able to reproduce the crashing bug >Rudolf observed,
>the window screen window doesn't span over the whole >screen, and
>therefore the app_server starts overwriting its surface >if there is
>some window in that area that needs a redraw (like a >running VLC,
>Clock, etc.).

Maybe we should add some flag to BWindowScreen's constructor, so that the
window is always the frontmost ?

BTW, maybe we should create a "Demo" item in the be menu, to put those apps
(Chart, GLTeapot, PageFlip itself, etc), like be did... after all, they aren't
really apps.

Stefano Ceccherini aka Jack Burton
Mettiti al centro del mondo! Crea il tuo blog e condividi con
i tuoi amici idee, immagini e video, da web e da cellulare!
http://beta.dada.net/