[haiku-appserver] pageflipper OK but/ overlay CMAP8

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 16:24:50 +0200 CEST

Hi (Axel),

Just updated from SVN and rebuilt Haiku on my laptop.

Pageflipper indeed works nicely now!, also my own testapp nolonger
shows the cursor at any time, so looking better than on R5 :)
However, every once in a while exiting pageflipper (alt-Q or alt-X,
which one was it?) takes down the acceleration engine or doesn't quit
alltogether (nolonger runs, shows static picture (most white), and if I
switch to another workspace I can alt-ctrl-del and kill it.)
Can it be that the engine lock is not always released? Or there's
something else happening..

------

CMAP 8 works nicely now in app_server, but overlay doesn't show there
(only the magic color windows being black(?)). Could you have a look at
that?

Apart from those two (probably minor) issues it's looking very good!
Cool 8-)

Bye!