[haiku-appserver] Re: overlay in CMAP8 - change needed

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 23:07:33 +0200 CEST

Hi,

Last time I write about this: indeed, dano and haiku use all 255, for
the colorkey and masks, so the driver gets correct info. (unfortunately
haiku still becomes unstable and slow if I enable logging in my
drivers: they log a lot.)

I guess my last conclusion was correct then: overlay window shows
incorrect color. Sorry for bothering this long :-/

Rudolf.