[haiku-appserver] Re: [openbeos] Announcement: Move To Subversion (fwd)

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 07:45:41 +0100 CET

Hmm, Thanks for posting this: I was certainly unaware!
Anyway: please make sure you tell us (or me :) when exactly this will
be, as it's the 26th now, and I don't want to commit stuff to the wrong
place.
BTW Will the way to checkout /commit be the same as now=3F or do I need
to learn something new=3F
(maybe dumb questions.. But I ask them anyway just to be safe :)

Bye!

Rudolf.