[haiku-appserver] Re: new drawing bug

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 11 Nov 2005 00:30:33 -0000

>> Check the AS_STROKE_LINE case:
>> The "Convert***" methods we had before didn't modift the >passed parameters,
>> the new one do, so we are setting the new >pen location in Screen
>> coordinates instead of View >coordinates.

>> This might happen in other places as well.

>       Let's hope not. :-)

I think it does :)
I've noticed that "Visible()" in WinBorder() is offsetted by the distance of
the window's frame from the screen's top left point.
Look here:
http://burton666.neoni.net/shots/wrong_clip_region.png

window_bounds is the Winborder's "Frame()".
the clip list is the list of rects in the "FullVisible()" region, minus the
border of the window. They should be the same. The offset increases if I move
the window right and down, is 0 if I put the window in the top left corner.
You can try with the "direct_window_test" app, or with BeSnes9x (on bebits)

I searched a bit, but can't find the problem.

Stefano Ceccherini aka Jack Burton
Non resistere alla tentazione di conoscere nuovi amori!
Oltre 1.800.000 persone ti stanno aspettando su Incontri.
Vivi le emozioni fino in fondo!
http://www.supereva.com