[haiku-appserver] Re: (new clipping code) breakthrough and t

  • From: Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:17:29 +0300

Axel Dörfler wrote:

Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are using it, but it's OK until we connect it to the server, after that
it's not safe anymore, it's data may be old because it will not be updated correctly.

How come it used to work before? (or didn't it, and we just didn't notice?)

Apparently I must be blind.
Frames for every BView are updated with Stephan's code which
handles B_VIEW_RESIZED/MOVED messages. This is valuable for the clipping code that is in place. Only the new clipping code had this problem.

        Sorry, for bothering you. ;-)

bye, Adi.