[haiku-appserver] Re: help

  • From: "DarkWyrm" <bpmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:41:25 -0500 EST

> Hi guys,
>

>       I have a big, BIG problem with app_server.
>       I can't find the reason why I get thrown into debugger when
> clicking
> "ZTestWindow1". If you can help, please help!
>
> here's the TestApp code:
<snip>
I'm trying to rest my arms because of some minor issues I'm having, so
I can't really test it out for you right now, but I have a few ideas
which might help you figure it out. IIRC, you can export DEBUG=1 in
your .profile to compile the tree with debugging info in place. When
you get dumped to the debugger, try to see what it segfaults on in the
source. Worst case, I'd need a stack crawl (sc command, as was
mentioned) in order to give you at least a little bit of an idea.

--DW