[haiku-appserver] Re: getting a clone of the current Accelerant

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 11:27:18 +0100 CET

Stephan,

Please update the ATI driver!
Or at least recompile it with a small fix for cloning to work: all
drivers failed back some time because of a fault in the R4 graphics
driver kit:
the trailing '/' character for '/dev/' in CLONE_ACCELERANT:

        /* the data is the device name */
        /* Note: the R4 graphics driver kit is in error here (missing
trailing '/') */
        strcpy(path, "/dev/");

was missing.

Rudolf.