[haiku-appserver] Re: framebuffer adress: set correctly (fbc)?

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 21:08:34 +0200 CEST

Hi,

> "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Yes Axel, that could be (I think so). Anyway, I'm doing a fresh
> > checkout and I'll run the 3D driver then to see for myself.
> > But, if you know already what's wrong then don't hesitate to fix it
> > ;
> > -)
>
> Unfortunately, I have no idea, but when only the accelerated things
> are
> drawn with an offset, I would have suspected the driver, not the
> app_server :-)

Well, on R5, dano and Zeta this doesn't happen. On top of that engine
init is done by the 2D driver during setmode, not after. Of course,
there's still a 'remote' chance this is done by the driver somehow I
guess. That's why I'll try to look into it.

Still checking out out from SVN though: that takes hours, especially
when it gets aborted again :-/

Bye!