[haiku-appserver] framebuffer adress: set correctly (fbc)?

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 23:01:26 +0200 CEST

Hi guys,

John Drinkwater just reported a fix to me that makes my 3D driver work
correctly on Haiku (window offset error).

As it turns out (I think??), Haiku app_server seems to not respect the
framebuffer adress given to it (GET_FRAME_BUFFER_CONFIG) by the driver.
It really should: it's no requirement of any driver to pinpoint it's
framebuffer at offset zero in the cardram.

Could one of you tell me if app_server uses fbc for the buffer location
or not? And if not, fix it?

Thanks in advance for fixing this/looking into this..
Please keep me posted :)