[haiku-appserver] Re: for BeGeistert.

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 31 Mar 2005 13:36:31 -0000

>What's funny is that SetEventMask actually behaves like >SetMouseEventMask.
>:-D, so setting B_POINTER_EVENTS will give what R5's >SetMouseEventMask
>does. :-)

Well, actually, SetEventMask() and SetMouseEventMask() are supposed to behave
the same.
The only difference, as stated in the BeBook, is that the event mask you set
with SetMouseEventMask() (usually in the MouseDown() hook) lasts till the
MouseUp() hook is called, while SetEventMask() lasts till you set another mask.

But maybe I got it wrong and you already knew this, in that case, just don't
give any attention to what I just wrote :)

BTW, congratulations for the achievements.

Stefano Ceccherini aka Jack Burton
Scegli il tuo dominio preferito e attiva la tua email! Da oggi
l'eMail di superEva e' ancora piu' veloce e ricca di funzioni!
http://webmail.supereva.it/new/