[haiku-appserver] Re: fontserver issues

  • From: "DarkWyrm" <bpmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 19:05:31 -0500 EST

>       Uh, that's no problem... use a region with many rectangles... how
> many
> can you have in a decorator...? no more than 50 I guess. On today's
> CPU's...
>
> [BTW, I think Stubear's work is fantastic! :-) ]
I agree. It wouldn't take much work to make the tweaks to convert our
BeOS decorator into Stubear's design. I've been piddling around with my
new decorator and it's almost done. Check this out while you can --
I'll be taking it down before too long. It's still not quite done, but
it's mostly there. I guess this comes from me installing RH9 on my
school's file server. Enjoy. :D

http://darkwyrm.beemulated.net/images/becurve.png

--DW