[haiku-appserver] Re: drawing thread

  • From: André Braga <meianoite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:16:55 -0200

And now some code (sorry, non-linear email composition usually leads to thi=
s =3DP)

http://www.bsdg.org/SWAG/GRAPHICS/0174.PAS.html

I hope it's useful, despite being written in Pascal.

Cheers,
A.

--
"A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in G=
od"

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:07:52 -0200, Andr=E9 Braga <meianoite@xxxxxxxxx> wrot=
e: