[haiku-appserver] Re: drawing thread

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 12:14:20 +0100 CET

OK, OK one more update:

The difference between the setup as below, and the triple setup, is
that in the setup below the blit from back to front buffer has to be
done and completed _during_ retrace (doable I would guess);
While with the triple version you only need to flip during retrace.
Actual drawing from back to 'front' buffer may here be much slower.

Rudolf.