[haiku-appserver] Re: drawing thread

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 25 Oct 2004 14:42:35 -0000

>I'd like to add that other doublebuffering to the wishlist :)
>(BTW texture memory is the graphicscard RAM that's not used for other
>purposes like visible screen, cursor and overlay I presume?)

I think DW probably got confused, as some videocards DID have different memory
reserved for Frame buffer/ Textures (Voodoo 1 & 2), while every other videocard
doesn't make any difference between the two :)

Stefano Ceccherini aka Jack Burton
Scegli il tuo dominio preferito e attiva la tua email! Da oggi
l'eMail di superEva e' ancora piu' veloce e ricca di funzioni!
http://webmail.supereva.it/new/