[haiku-appserver] Re: drawing thread

  • From: Gabe Yoder <gyoder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:42:57 -0400

On Thursday 21 October 2004 08:34 am, Rudolf wrote:
> Adi,
>
> > > Does Accelerantdriver already has the engine stuff in now?
> >
> >  AFAIK, no. You should give Gabe some examples of how to use the 2D
> > engine.
>
> Hmm, so I need to think about it, as I never exactly needed to think
> about that before.

Don't worry about it.  I may have already started working with that stuff (or
I at least figured out how to use the stuff).  I forget exactly what state
AccelerentDriver is in right now (probably temporarily non-functional due to
an API change at some point).  One of these days, maybe I will have the time
and brainpower to get back to the stuff.