[haiku-appserver] Re: current activity.

  • From: "DarkWyrm" <bpmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 08:03:51 -0400 EDT

>    That's OK, because I belive complete messages are way better than
>    incomplete ones.
Me too.

>    I'm still in doubt how regions are passed. Haven't looked at code.
> DW, can
>    you enlighten me how big regions are sent to destination? (if this
> is
>    possible?)
Hmmm..... I don't think I ever figured that one out. I'd say that
probably the best way would be to attach the number of clipping_rects
in the region and then iterate over the rectangles in the BRegion,
attaching them as clipping_rect objects via RectAtInt. While I haven't
said until now, I'd imagine that passing BPolygons and BShapes would be
done in a similar fashion except that we'll end up having to create a
server-side class or something which could take the attached data in
the constructor and allow us to work with it. Just in case you were
wondering. :)

--DW