[haiku-appserver] Re: current activity.

  • From: "DarkWyrm" <bpmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 18:17:30 -0400 EDT

Just so that you all are aware, there are some (ugh) bugs that were
introduced in Pahtz' checking. Bill Hayden had them in the Cosmoe tree
for quite some time, so he told me about a number of them in some
private correspondence some time ago. One of the problems introduced is
broken client-server communications (ironically enough), but I am in
process of fixing them. You will probably find quite a bit of
difficulty in testing anything ATM, but I will be checking over these
kinds of problems over the next couple days.

--DW