[haiku-appserver] Re: current activity.

  • From: Gabe Yoder <gyoder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 18:07:13 -0400

On Sunday 08 August 2004 10:25 am, Adi Oanca wrote:
> Why doesn't anyone answer??

Usually, if I don't respond immediately, I will forget.  Many times when I
read my email, I want to wait a bit before I respond.  So things like this
happen.

> Gabe, how are the primitives going? What about primitive clipping?

The primitives should be working with clipping.  Endcaps need work.  Some of
the extras like drawing modes need to be implemented (I forget the exact
details).  I plan to get more stuff done soon, although I may take some time
to get the new radeon driver checked in (the day after I finally got the last
one working, Thomas put out a new driver).