[haiku-appserver] current activity.

  • From: "Adi Oanca" <adioanca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 10:24:39 +0300

   Hi all,

   Because we haven't talked in long time, I don't like us to collide in our
   work.
   So, I would like to ask you to enumerate the parts you are working on.

   I am currently rewriting Workspace class. It is toooooo big and ugly.

   [Man, is it nice that all things are in place and you know exactly what
   each part is supposed to be doing. Isn't it? :-) ]
   [At the time I wrote Workspace class, app_server architecture was still in
   development. For that, I apologies to you, those who tried to understand
   what was happening in Workspace class. Sorry.]

   Thanks,

Credite pentru Dacia Logan - Bloombiz.ro
http://www.bloombiz.ro/articol_46916.html