[haiku-appserver] Stroke/FillShape and pen pos

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku app_server <haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:06:58 +0200

Hi,

I just realized that R5 will offset any BShape by the current pen position.
Our app_server implements this correcty, but I think it is complete bogus
(I almost wrote "bullshit"). It makes the Iterview example run correcty, I
know.... but I think it deserves to be fixed. Iterview simply relies on
completely unexpected, undocumented and broken behaviour of the R5
app_server. Since Stroke/FillShape() are broken on R5 anyways (ever tried
to use it with clipping?) and I don't know of any app that actually uses it
except for the Iterview example, I suggest we remove this unexpected
behaviour. Any objections?