[haiku-appserver] Re: Some Bugs

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:01:47 +0200

On 2005-07-06 at 16:21:54 [+0200], Ingo Weinhold wrote:
[...]
> * The text in the shutdown window (a BTextView) is no longer drawn. This is
> a recently introduced bug (in the last 48 hours or so). Before I updated
> the tree today it did work properly.

Seems to work again. Though I still have the effect that sometimes something
is not drawn (due to a missing update event I suppose). E.g. the icon of the
currently quitting application. Fascinatingly it sometimes works.

> * Also introduced recently: The tab of the window is no longer drawn
> correctly. Its right side has a hole, probably where the zoom button should
> be. But the window is B_NOT_ZOOMABLE.

Ah, stupid me. The cause is probably another one. The title of the window is
set to a new one -- a feature which lacked an implementation before. Since
the new title is longer, the part that is not drawn correctly is perhaps
exactly the extended part.

CU, Ingo