[haiku-appserver] Some Bugs

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku App Server List <haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 16:21:54 +0200

Howdy,

while working on the shutdown window I encountered a few bugs:

* I have a button that I Hide() before Show()ing the window and Show() at a
later time (the "Reboot System" button). The Show() doesn't cause the
button to draw itself. Manually invoking Invalidate() on it works around
the problem.

* The text in the shutdown window (a BTextView) is no longer drawn. This is
a recently introduced bug (in the last 48 hours or so). Before I updated
the tree today it did work properly.

* Also introduced recently: The tab of the window is no longer drawn
correctly. Its right side has a hole, probably where the zoom button should
be. But the window is B_NOT_ZOOMABLE.

CU, Ingo