[haiku-appserver] Rudolf is annoying!

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:02:16 +0200 CEST

Hi once more :-)

I'll shut up now: done reading. Please forgive my ignorance (I expect).
BTW: if my remarks are completely out-of-line just say so: I won't
comment again then.

I am just trying to help people see HW restrictions and possible
pitfalls if I think I can see them. What I don't know is if you need
this or not, and if I just miss the point mostly/completely.

Just set me straight :-): keeping informed from this list costs a lot
of time I could be using coding on BeOS stuff (25% of my coding time
currently)

Best regards,

Rudolf.