[haiku-appserver] Re: Painter status

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:47:49 +0100 CET

"Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> are two screenshots of some of the current features. The anti-
> aliasing
> is a compile time option, with the aliased version working now quite
> satisfactory. Still lots of work to do, but it's more or less trivial
> work, like testing the original BView behaviour for the many
> combinations of drawing_modes and alpha blending functions.
> Implementing different colorspaces and so on.

Do I see correctly that the *_AA version also allows you to draw with
aliasing as normal BViews currently do? I would very much like a
BView::SetAntiAliasing(bool on) like mehod.

Anyway, this looks like great progress. Most of what's needed for the
whole standard interface seems to be there, so it definitely makes
sense to start integrating it to me.
Any news on that very subject?

Bye,
   Axel.