[haiku-appserver] Re: [Haiku-commits] r12268 - haiku/trunk/src/servers/app

  • From: Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:18:50 +0300

Stephan Assmus wrote:
>>      Stephan, I would like to ask you in particular (because of your
>>dual
>>CPU system), _and all others_, to test app_server's update code with
>>my
>>latest checkins.
>>      Any problem, please report.
>
> with great pleasure, I can report that the latest changes to the
> clipping calculation work really good now (tested only with the
> "windows" test app, no nested views).

        Glad to hear that from dual cpu machine owner. :-)

> I can see "off by one" errors in
> the font drawing, but those might well be in my Painter code.

        The cause for this may be anywhere... first check you Painter code
please and if the problem is not from there, I'll start debugging clipping
and redrawing code. Hope it's not from C&R code though. :-)

> Hm. Can someone look into the mouse input under Haiku? :-P
> Or has this been fixed already?

        I don't know, DW was the one who tackled that part of code.