[haiku-appserver] Re: [Haiku-commits] r12268 - haiku/trunk/src/servers/app

  • From: "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 16:35:58 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Adi,

> Stephan, I would like to ask you in particular (because of your dual
> CPU system), _and all others_, to test app_server's update code with my
> latest checkins.
> Any problem, please report.

I'm staying at my girlfriend right now, she doesn't have Internet access at
her place, and I can only read/write my at the university. I will send you
my impressions early next week, when I'm home again. I'm looking forward to
seeing your work!

Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms