[haiku-appserver] Re: [Haiku-commits] r12172 - haiku/trunk/src/servers/app

  • From: "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:34:55 +0200 CEST

Hi Adi,

your last change fixed the clipping. Wow, we're almost there now. The
only problem that I can see is that you need to fill with the view
color on the app_server side before a BView gets a chance to draw
anything. I can see that the text is rendered multiple times on top of
itself, which causes the anti-aliasing to blur up (letters get thicker
and thicker). The correct implementation would actually flicker. But if
you're tired and or don't have the time, don't worry about it now. It
works much better already. Becomming usable. Thanks.