[haiku-appserver] Re: Haiku app_server as second head?

  • From: Gabe Yoder <gyoder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:59:05 -0400

That would mostly depend on how friendly the graphics drivers decided to
behave.  When I was initially developing the AccelerantDriver for the
app_server, I was attempting to run my graphics stuff on the secondary
graphics card.  In my case, the primary was a Geforce 2 and the secondary was
an old pci ATI Rage 2.  The secondary graphics card refused to open properly.
Assuming that you don't hit problems like that, it should just be a matter of
tweaking the app_server code to initialize using the secondary card.