[haiku-appserver] Re: Going

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 20 Apr 2005 08:06:57 -0000

Hi Stephan,

>So in the next couple of days, I wand to go back to a single >buffered
>design, where the buffer is in graphics mem and where the >three most
>important functions are hardware accelerated: drawing >horizontal/
>vertical lines, filling solid rects and blitting (CopyBits
>()).

Nice, I'm all for it. We're going to copy R5 design here too and I'm glad we're
doing this. That way we make use of the functions accelerated by the current
video driver's architecture.

BTW, congratulations for the things you guys have achieved till now.

Stefano Ceccherini aka Jack Burton, just returned from Tenerife...

Scegli il tuo dominio preferito e attiva la tua email! Da oggi
l'eMail di superEva e' ancora piu' veloce e ricca di funzioni!
http://webmail.supereva.it/new/