[haiku-appserver] Re: GetMouse()

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 23 May 2005 21:42:54 -0000

Hi Adi,

>       I think I have a quick fix. But that would be for SetMouseEventMask()
>only. SetEventMask() will take a little more time.
        I guess you need SetMouseEventMask() more, than >SetEventMask(), isn't
it?

After your changes, I'm getting this message:
WARNING: fEventMaskLayer already set and different than the required one!

Very often when I double click inside a BTextControl, for example).

Stefano Ceccherini aka Jack Burton
Scegli il tuo dominio preferito e attiva la tua email! Da oggi
l'eMail di superEva e' ancora piu' veloce e ricca di funzioni!
http://webmail.supereva.it/new/