[haiku-appserver] Re: Focus

  • From: "Jonathan Thompson" <jonathanthompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:50:36 -0800

The problem you may run into is that existing applications may depend on
those semantics, however ugly they might seem, so that something you remove
as a messed up feature turns out to become a bad dream.

Nothing like the present to plan your future to study the past, which keeps
getting larger at the same rate future appears at its present rate. -
Jonathan Thompson 23/06/05