[haiku-appserver] Re: Developer Ping

  • From: Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 16:58:32 +0200

DarkWyrm wrote:
> Hey guys. Aside from our enlightening discussions on video drivers and
> such, I'm just curious -- what's everyone up to ATM?

        Doing my day job. :-)) In the night, I have another: recovering from
the day job - sleeping. :-))))))))

        OK, this what do the most, but there is also some little time that I
dedicate to this project.

        Well, what can I say... in searching for the most perfect window
manager I decided to drop that version I said I was testing. Hey, don't
be mad, I'm near completion of a better one - guaranteed.
        The ex version design was good - it passed all the tests that I wrote
for it (around 50-60) but there were 2 things in the design that I just
could not stand (I want this window manager done RIGHT!!!). None of them
are to be found in R5, but it is something that I care very much. The
first was the fact that floating windows did not kept their _exact_
order when coming back to a _NORMAL_WINDOW[_FEEL]. Second had to do with
adding windows...

        Anyway, _I promise_ this is the last design that I make for R1 - this
is the final design for R1. It is the nicest an cleanest I ever done so
far. :-)
        I will soon be done with it and after testing it seriously I will check
it in. I hope I'll be doing this before Christmas. :-)) :-P Seriously, I
will try.

That's what I'm doing. What about you?