[haiku-appserver] Re: CPU-idle-loop and HALT instruction?

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:32:23 +0100 CET

Hi,

I just removed the switch from that routine.
Unfortunately I can't test it myself as I am unable to do a full SVN
checkout on this system (CVS worked though) :-/
(always a 'broken pipe' at some point these days)

Anyway, there's not much code to test anyway: I guess it's safe to
assume it's OK without testing (any CPU executing that routine should
exec hlt anyway :)

Rudolf.