[haiku-appserver] Re: Backbuffer access

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 26 Oct 2004 07:15:50 -0000

>That's quite intriguing. I always thought it just cloned the graphics
>card like BWindowScreen.

No, while BWindowScreen clones the accelerant, BDirectWindow just have direct
access to the frame buffer, so it's not even accelerated (you can look at the
code in our repository).
I'll need to add support for it in the server sooner or later (actually I even
started to work on it, but as it requires some changes in the class too, I
prefer to wait till the app server is more complete).
Should not be much code, anyway.

>> Hi All, btw, as this is my first message to this list :)
>Welcome. :)

Thanks :)

Stefano Ceccherini aka Jack Burton
Scegli il tuo dominio preferito e attiva la tua email! Da oggi
l'eMail di superEva e' ancora piu' veloce e ricca di funzioni!
http://webmail.supereva.it/new/