[haiku-appserver] Re: BWindowScreen results /app_server fault

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 16:32:41 +0200 CEST

Interesting, now I see the lines-pattern more, but it seems to be
walking up and down the screen.
And the colors seem wrong (not entirely white, but rainbow effects
visible. And ball has different color.

I'll quit now, restoring the file here. I'm out of ideas for now.

BTW: about VLC the 'widged' is visible after I load and stop a file.
Normal after all, though it flickers when the file is stopped, while it
doesn't do so while playing. About that CPU load, it's hard to come up
with an exact description. I can imagine the higher CPU load comes from
different aspects of Haiku currently. Anyway: it's not that important
just now I think.

Thanks for your time! (sorry for bothering).

Bye!

Rudolf.