[haiku-appserver] Re: BWindowScreen results /app_server fault

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 13:22:44 +0200 CEST

"Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> CanControlFrameBuffer is actually OK. It checks against B_SCROLL in
> the
> end, which is correct.
> The trouble is this: (inside that routine)
>
> (fAddonImage >= 0) && ...
>
> If I comment addonimage out the B_SCROLL flag is correctly
> identified.

I've removed that check now. Although I think it should also return
false if cloning the accelerant failed - but probably not before having
tried.

BTW I might have fixed the extra processor usage for overlay bitmaps -
turns out we invalidated the view (causing its Draw() message to be
called and the background to be cleared again) for every overlay bitmap
update. Can you check?

Bye,
   Axel.