[haiku-appserver] BWindowScreen results

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 12:28:08 +0200 CEST

Hi,

About BWindowScreen. Just ran two more apps:
-my own testing app: this one reports That CanControlFrameBuffer says '
NO'. this is incorrect (should be yes, as far as the driver is
concerned, and that function should check the driver for MOVE_DISPLAY
existance I think (am not sure though, I have to look it up to be
sure))

-pageflipper:
Works partly. Acceleration hooks are exported. The ball is drawn, the
MOVE_DISPLAY function is called, and gets correct coordinates.
The other intermixed curved white lines picture is missing though.

And a bit more info about quitting: After all: Setmode _is_ called.
It's just not sending valid parameters! (screen size = 0,0, colorspace
= 0x00000000). Naturally the driver refuses to set that with the effect
that from the looks of things onscreen: the mode isn't restored, but
left at the last used mode issued inside BWindowScreen.

Bye!