[haiku-appserver] Re: BWindowScreen / pageflipper once more

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 23:33:58 +0200 CEST

Hi :)

I saw the commit. So did you also verify pageflipper now works
correctly? (just curious :)
Tomorrow I'll update my copy of SVN and have a look :)

Thanks!

BTW About the cursor: I did this in a testapp:
-setup BwindowScreen: all modes are 60Hz however.
-once it shows, call BSCreen::Setmode to set 70Hz. At this point the
cursor shows, which I think should not have been influenced by the
BScreen call.
(app server could check of the call was done within a BWindowScreen
screen, and dont' touch the cursor then?)

I think this kind of use of Bscreen::Setmode inside on a workspace
that's occupied with fullscreen BWindowScreen is a valid use. Apart
from the cursor it indeed works as expected in R5/dano. Any thoughts
about that?

Bye!

Rudolf.